Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Page layouts

I'm doing a rainbow swap with Mnewby and I did blue, purple and white for my pages. I don't think I took pictures of the blue but here are the white and purple pages.

This is the cricut flower I made....I used silver as my accent color for the white pages. The little dots are from Stamping Bella.

I used an SU! stamp set to do the background Wings of Friendship, used some DP from one of my DCWV packes, and I tried a new technique with the two other pieces of paper. I inked my cuttlebug embossing folder and then ran it through...not sure how much I'm liking it....I think I should have inked up the other side...I don't know.
The other page I just used some ribbon down the side, made a little bow time thing at the bottom and added a brad. Pretty simple.

I used different shades of purple, some prima flowers, I used an SU! stamp for the corners of the paper and then went over it again with my copic glitter pens and added stickles.



Again, more primas, I stamped a background stamp and the used stickles....I always have to use some stickles!!!







5 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW, these are just beautiful. Great job. BTW, love the new family pix.

paige said...

Very pretty!

Melanie said...

Girl this are georgous, I'm in aw!!! Your picture on your blog is awesome, your so beautiful.

Colleen said...

Pretty layouts!

AnnMarie said...

These turned out really pretty!!