Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ildi Co. Monday.....on Wednesday!!!!

Yes, I'm aware that today is Wednesday and not Monday. I have been fighting a cold and I think the cold has finally won....I keep feeling worse each day.

Anyway, here is my card for the Ildi Co. cuddles giving thanks. I really enjoyed coloring this in. Even though I had to ask my husband what color a turkey was!

The card is fairly simple in it's layout....but I just love the DP, its from a new DCWV pack I got recently. I used my copics of course to color, used a saying from an SU! stamp set and then just added two dots from Martha Stewart





6 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. Love your dp. Hope you feel better soon.

Tracey said...

Very nice, great job on the coloring.

Melanie said...

This is beautiful!! I started to use this image on my last card but ran out of steam 1/2 way through coloring him. You did a beautiful job and I love the DP.

Jennifer said...

This is very pretty! I love the DP and your coloring is wonderful!

Unagico said...

i like the coloring style! :)

JayLynn said...

I don't know how I missed this one, b ut your card is beautiful! I LOVE that DP you used!!