Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to my mom!

My mom's birthday is on Sunday and I put this card together for her. I used the leftover paper from my Ildi card because I just love this DP...it's from DCWV Indian Summer Fall Stack...it's hard to see here but some spots on the DP are foil...very pretty.
The stamp I used was from the new Whiff of Joy stamps I got at the German convention I went to. Let's just say this was a labor of love project because these Whiff Of Joy stamps are NOT easy to color in. There are so many small areas and tons of stripes!
I used my copics to color (of course), stickles for the cupcakes and her wings (I just feel for some reason that angel wings should shimmer), I sponged around her image with SU! close to coco ink and used SU! paper. The setiment is also from SU! Oh and the brads are SU! too.




8 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW, April this is lovely. I love the brown and orange color combo.

Unagico said...

the colors are so seasonal! makes me want to go out and jump in a pile of leafs! :)

Melanie said...

April she is georgous, your mom is going to love her. I love the DP! Your right, they are time consuming to color in but they turn out so precious.

Melina said...

Very, very pretty! I too love the colors...great job :)

L said...

Beautiful, the glitter looks great!

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful. Hope she has a happy birthday

paige said...

A perfect card for an autumn birthday!

AnnMarie said...

This turned out beautifully!! I am sure your mom will just love it! Really, really pretty! :)