Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Digi Stamp......Softpencil

I came across softpencil while looking over the new DT callings. I took a look at their site and fell in love with their images. This is girl on cupcake....and I bought two other images too that I can't wait to use! You can go here to softpencils blog and I also have her banner on the right side of my page.

For this card I used some DP from one of my DCWV packs....can you tell I like those? It's so hard to get a lot of DP here so I just buy the packs and have them sent to me! I used two glitter brads, white SU! paper and the blue paper is also from the same DP pack. I used my SU! photo corner punch for the corners, copics to color, and stickles on the cupckake! Very simple card but with a lot of layers.

8 comments:

Tracey said...

awww.....she is so cute. Great coloring job!

Melina said...

That is an adorable image. I'm gone to check out their other images...TFS!

paige said...

Oh what a cute card!

STAMPIN4TK said...

I have not visited in awhile, I love all your recent projects, this card is soooo cute!

Elizabeth P said...

So lovely card April! I love the colours and the glitter you used ;)

Terria said...

That image is so cute, great job!

Jennifer said...

This is super cute! I love the colors & layout. So sweet!

AnnMarie said...

Adorable! Your coloring is beautiful too!