Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hannah Montana and Spongebob

Here is some 12x12 cricut pages I did. I did these for a swap but then realized after I had them ALL done that they were suppose to be border kits not full pages....so....these are going to go to another swap!
Spongebob page 1
Spongebob page 2
Close up of spongebob....let's just say he was a labor of love to put together....even though he is a good 4 inches tall the pieces were still tiny!

My favorite pages....Hannah Montana cartridge. I actually did a bit of regular stamping on these pages too....which I don't do very often!



Hannah Montana page 1



Hannah Montana page 2








8 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh girl, these are both labors of love. They are awesome!!!

Colleen said...

Cute - you were so very patient to do Sponge Bob!

marsha said...

These are fabulous! My grandchildren would love these!

Hugs,
Marsha

AnnMarie said...

Fantastic layouts! That Spongebob looks great and the Rockstar page is super cool!! Love the flower paper on it!

Jaspere said...

Love them both. I really need to make a Hannah Montana one now *LOL*

Tracey said...

OMGosh!!! I love both these layouts. I need to get the Hannah Montana cricut cart. TFS!!

JayLynn said...

Those are some awesome LO's! Great job, I love all the papers you picked :)

Melina said...

Great pages April! Love that SpongeBob :)