Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

PMS DT Call

Good morning everyone! I have had 2 k-cups this morning and I'm feeling pretty energetic!!! So while I have this little perk I'm going to do my post and apply for this fabulous DT team!!!


Paper Makeup Stamps is having a DT call for it's new digi line. I'm really excited about these fab images! This was a freebie on the challenge blog that we needed to use to submit a project to be entered for the call.
PMS wanted to know why I love working with digis.....well....that's easy enough, there are several reasons; 1. they are inexpensive 2. you can size them any way you want 3. digi images are the big thing right now; lots of companies that do mostly rubber or clear are now incorporating digis in their stores as well.





Products used:
Image: PMS
Ribbon: SU!
rhinestones
DP: Penny Lane
Stickles
copics


Challenges entered:
PMS~DT call
The Sweet Stop~Sketch SSS123

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

JayLynn said...

Beautiful card! I love the choice of colors and how you did the wings :) Good luck with the team, I LOVE PMS!!!!!

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous! I just love your colors and bling for this heart fairy! Best wishes with the DT call. :)

Jami said...

Lovely colors, and I love the dimension on her wings!!

Kim O'Connell said...

What a fun, colorful card! Love her glittery purple wings! Good luck on your DT application! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card April. Love the purples and the blings. The sparkly wing is perfect. :o) Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

I love the card! and you colored the stamp so beautifully, good luck on the DT call...I'm a new follower!!! =0)


www.mrssassycrafter.com

dawnmercedes said...

super card!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oh I love her wings! They are so awesome! What a lovely creation! Good luck with the DT call!

Lisa
A Proud PMS Makeup Artist