Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wall Hangings

UGH.....today and yesterday actually have been rough days. It's hard learning new things about yourself that aren't so great. It's even harder to figure out why you are that way and how you can change it. I know life isn't suppose to be easy but man....some days it's just soooo hard. I could really use some words of wisdom if anyone has some to offer!

I have some things for you that I recently made. These were sooo super easy and if I do say so myself...they are kinda cute!!!
If you are interested in these or anything else I make....you can find me on FB....Pretty Little Things
I do special orders, any idea you have I can come up with something for it...just let me know!




So how did I make these goodies:
Ikea picture frames
cricut
cricut vinyl
pretty DP
SU! buttons
SU! rhinestones
twine (for the first one)
sizzix sizzlet (cancer ribbon)
ribbon

I am in LOVE with the cricut vinyl....if I had anything to say about it....my whole house would be vinyled by now...lol!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Awesome projects April! You really do make the prettiest little things! :)