Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Anya...never more than a thought away

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that all of you have a good weekend....and yippee if you get a 3-day weekend for the holiday on Monday. We won't be doing anything, I might just work on Jodus' party stuff. His birthday isn't until 4 Oct. BUT....he has realized when his birthday is and each day has been doing a countdown...OMG he's gonna kill me before the day gets here. So I decided we might as well work on stuff for a small party...you know I'd like to do as much handmade as I can. We are going to make it Star Wars themed since he's totally into that right now. And he really wants to help (he's a creative little thing) so I'm trying hard to relinquish my need for it all to be perfect and let him help me out.
I didn't get a position for Paper Makeup DT team, I'm a bit sad and disappointed but it's okay....I'll just keep on keepin' on! Honestly, it just feels good to be able to craft again, to actually have the desire to craft really. Even once we got settled and I got my room organized I was still having problems finding the desire to go up there and make something but once I finally started it all came back to me and the desire was there again.


This is Miss Anya Dressy...I love The Greeting Farms images and this set is among my favorites.
The inside of the card reads: Your never more than a thought away!




Here she is in a close up. I feel like my coloring is getting better. Although I have to say I am having major trouble with the pinks. It's so frustrating but I love the blended look of the purples.


Products used:
Image: TGF
DP: SU!
Cardstock: SU!
Ribbon: SU!
Martha Stewart border punch
Copics
Rhinestones
Sentiment: SU!
~SU! was my theme for this card I guess...it all starts with the DP for me and I work my way around that and it just turns out that SU! "stuff" was working for this!~

Challenges Entered:
Papertake Weekly Challenge~Sketch
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge~#126 Diva-tacular
Pile It On~#35 Girls just wanna have fun
Charisma Cardz Challenge~#35 Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday~#180 A pinch and a punch

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Gem said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week! :) Gemma x

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love the image, your colouring is beautiful too thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Marianne-db said...

What a lovely card. The image is so elegant and I love the colors you have used :-)
Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
Hugs, Marianne

Unknown said...

beautiful work, thanks for joining the PIO challenge!!!

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful card and your colouring is lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Clare Brown said...

what a lovely card and your colouring is fab.Goodluck at charisma this week

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Charisma this time and good luck in the draw!

Lisa x