Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cupcake Lovers!

Good afternoon everyone! Today so far has been a bit of a blah day. Not much going on....Leila plays soooo well by herself and Jodus is at school. I guess I could be cleaning up the kitchen but I am still having the worst time getting up in the morning and not being totally tired all through the day. It seems to only make me better when I have some coffee. I was really trying to not be dependant on having it every day but if it keeps me up and going........
I was going to start a seperate page for a more personal blogging area (you know....more about my life then crafting) but I decided why make it a seperate page??? I will just kind of include it right here on my craft page. I mean crafting is part of my personal life too!!! So some posts may contain only personal day kind of stuff and others will be crafty kinds of stuff! I think you all can handle that!! I promise not to bore you!
Okay....I do have a card today! This is another one that goes to a set of 5.


Products used:
SU!~Cardstock
Copics
SU!~Rhinestones
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Image~C.C. Designs
Stickles

Challenges Entered:
Papertake Weekly~anything goes
Totally Paper Crafts~Bling it up #77
Sew Many Challenges~Anything goes



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a sweet card - love the little gems on those cupcakes.
Thanks for playing along with our 'bling' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx

darling Ho said...

The cupcakes looks so yummy. Love the gems on the top of cupcake.
Thanks for joining us this time, hope to see you again.
~darling Ho~SMC-DT