Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

You take the cake!!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Yesterday we spent a great day with our wonderful friends! We had lunch and then played lot's of Wii! I have to say....I really enjoyed playing the guitar in band hero. We may need to get the kids those for Christmas ( ;-) ) This is Jodus' last week in school before his 3 week break. I have no idea what I'm going to do with him for those 3 weeks. It seems like him and Leila do nothing but fight on the weekends so all day every day....ugh! I spent the morning upstairs cleaning the playroom AGAIN....I swear those kids drive me nuts with that space up there. But it's not totally cleaned up, dusted and vacuumed. Let's see how long it stays that way!!!

The Stamping Boutique is having a month long birthday celebration and EACH day this month they are having a new challenge and a winner....so that gives you a TON of chances to win a TSB image this month! Plus...today (Monday) is a freebie day on the challenge blog as well so go grab your free image before it's gone tomorrow! And tomorrow, Tuesday, a new bi-weekly challenge begins so come join me for that!



I really really love this card. I love The Greeting Farm images and I am sooo happy they have some digi's available. I did some paper piecing to this image. I love paper piecing when it comes out right! I got the sketch over at Splitcoast!




Materials used:
Copics
Image: The Greeting Farm Freaky Flutter digi
Sentiment: SU!
Rhinestones
CS: SU!

Challenges Entered:
One Stop Craft Challenge~#148 Food and Drink
Stampin' for the Weekend~#16 Tickled Pink
Pile It On~#37 Layer It
The Crazy Challenge~#84 Birthday

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh!!! How pretty!!! LOVE the layers ... as you know I am a layer queen myself ... LOL ... awesome coloring and paper piecing!!! Oh yeah, and great Band Heroing!!! LOL ... Luv ya!!!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card April i love the pretty papers and image. Thank for joining us at One Stop Crafts for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Oooooo great card - love the paper peicing x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Pam said...

Cute Card thanks for playing at the Crazy Challenge. Hugs pam x

Kirei na Kami said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your card is positively delish!!! Your coloring is spot on and and I am loving your papers, color palette and paper piecing! Gorgeous!!!

I also wanted to thank you for joining us today in the FBD "Save the Hooters" BCA Blog Hop! I truly appreciate the sweet comment you left on my blog. I also wanted to let you know that Rhonda's post is now up...Blogger gave her issues today and she wasn't able to post until later...she has fabulous blog candy up for grabs! You may want to pop over and check out the goody she is offering to one lucky winner:)

Have a wonderful night and upcoming weekend!! BTW, I am a NC gal too:) I live in Linden...just outside of Fayetteville. Talk about a small world.

Hugs,
Carolyn