Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Altered Notebook

 I decided to try my hand at some altered composition books. What an easy project. I mean really really easy project. I loved taking those bland black and white books and turning them into this!!!!
I'm still working on my coloring skills. I asked my son how this imaged looked when it was all done (he's 6) and he say's "it's nice but I don't like the gray hair"....UGH....BTW...it's not suppose to be gray...it's suppose to be shades of black. I've been watching tutorials on the coloring but I guess I haven't quite gotten it yet!



Here is a close-up of the image which is from the greeting farms. I love having digis from them...I own a lot of the rubber but having the digi and being able to make it such a big size is great!

















And side view! I popped up the letters with some dimentionals from SU! See...from this view the hair kind of looks more black right?! LOL!
Posted by Picasa
Products used:
~composition notebook
~cricut (letters)
~Image: the greeting farms
~bling
~Martha Stewart border punch
~prima flowers
~copics
~stickles
~DP: DCWV

Challenges Entered:
~Stampin' for the Weekend**#17 What a cutie
~Digital Tuesday Challenge**#129 people images
~Crafts and Me**#53 Stripes
~Simon Says Stamp**dies and/or punches

3 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous bling! Such a pretty notebook cover.

Mephisto said...

Stunning work.
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamps this week.

Domi

Mummylade said...

This truly is a real cutie April! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!