Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My altered lunchbox!


I had recently done my very first altered anything and I loved it so much I wanted to do another one for myself. I have been storing my made cards in a zip lock baggie like I have been doing for the past 7 years now! So I thought it was time to make a nice box deserving of them for storage!!!!
Here is the top of my tin. I have the hardest time getting the paper on the top the right way due to the handles so I have decided to just paint the tops of my tins an I really like the look. So this is painted in a pink then I used one of my new favorite SU! stamp sets and stamped in brown on the top, added a stamped saying from my Bellas and of course had to use some stickles! And the ribbon, lots of browns, pinks and cream colors. Most of the ribbon I had just gotten in from a swap I had joined......that swap was worth joining!!!!

The front of my tin. Well, the paper is from one of my paper stacks. I love the wonderful colors (brown and pink are my "in" colors right now) and it had a little touch of glitter and some fairies on the paper.....perfect for me! I got to use my new cricut for the letters and the little flower looking shapes behind the letters. Of course some more stickles, a letter A for April of course and two pretty little prima flowers.



A close up view of the saying on the top. I just love Bellas!!!!!

And the dividers. I used one of my tag stamps from SU!, used a cream colored paper and of course used one of the stamps from my new favorite set, some stickles and used the saying again.

So anyway, I thought I would share this with you all because......I am very happy with the way it turned out. It's not perfect but it's handmade.....is it suppose to be????!!!!!

3 comments:

Dragana Skoro said...

This is so cute... Good thing you've decided to show off your talents. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! GREAT job April!!! I love everything about it ... well except that it is not mine ... lol ... LOVE the color combo ... one of my favorites ... very "classy" !!! xoxoxoxo

Melanie said...

I love this, very cute! So far I don't have a need for one considering I probably have a whole 5 cards in my library!! LOL!! You did an awesome job!