Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Best Friends........

There are so many things I would like to say about my best friend. But where would I begin.....we have a long 7 year or so history. Not all of it good but I think that is what makes a best friend an a friendship stronger. Having the rough times and getting through them and still being able to be friends. I can not even say how happy I am that she finally decided to get back in touch with me through myspace and from there it has been getting better and better.
So anyway, I got this package from her the other day. I loved everything soooooo much. All of my favorite things. I didn't post the cards but both Kelly and her daughters made me the cutest cards ever. I think I need to make a display area for all my favorite cards!!!!!
I took a few pictures of her great creations.......she has so little self-confidence when it comes to her ablities but I love these little handmade things she sent. By the way........I'm not opening the worms up!!!!! I love it just as it is.




Stickles.....I'm in love with them, use them on 90% of my projects. Bellas......I know I don't need to say how much I love bellas. A set of clear stamps...........too cute. A thing of brads..........I love embellishments. And some of the daubles from Bella!!!!! Can't wait to use them.



Thank you Kelly for you wonderful package, I loved everything more then you know. And the past few days havent' been so great so it was a great pick me up!!!!
I love you and I really hope we won't have to stay seperated!!!!! I'm lonely here in Germany all by myself! Nobody to stamp with, nobody to talk to daily, nobody to hang out with, nobody to play games with.....the list goes on.
I may have a project to show you all in a few days that I have been working on! Yay!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

How wonderful and sweet!! Sounds like you are getting spoiled this b-day. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome ... I love our friendship ... it has shown so much strength ... so much understanding ... I am so sorry you are feeling so lonely ... I am praying that we can be stationed together again ... this is a new chapter in our lives ... we both have children!!! I cannot wait for them to get to know eachother ... maybe someday Kayla could babysit your beautiful kids ... lol ...
Who would have known about 7 years ago ... on a dinky (but beautiful) little island ... I would have found such a wonderful person that I have the honor to call my Best Friend ...

Amanda said...

Lucky you! Great projects too! What an awesome friend!!!