Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pampered Chef Caddy revamp

 Hey! How is everyone doing? I thought I'd share with you a caddy I redid for my son's teacher! I wish I had taken a before picture but that's okay. She had this caddy for years...a teacher of her's gave it to her and the stickers on it (yes...it had stickers on it) were a little outdated and she wanted it to be redone! Soooooo........this is what I came up with!
She loves black and white (has zebra print in her room) she loves yellow and dots (has lot's of that going on in her room as well) so I combined them and came up with this!


Each side has a different word on it to represent what Jodus' teacher is...i.e. she's giving, caring and inspiring!




And this is her initials!


I cut the letters with my cricut and then of course added stickle dots to it!


A little bling at the top!
Posted by Picasa
Products used:
SU! CS
SU! striped ribbon
Cricut
Stickles
DCWV DP
(not sure where the dotted black ribbon is from)

0 comments: