Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inky Impressions

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone's week is going well so far. I'm having a "I'm so tired" kinda week. Last night my DH was snoring soooo bad I came out to the couch to sleep and could still hear him...ugh!
This is my first post for the Inky Challenges and I'm horribly disappionted in it. I have to say that mamaw skiing gave me a heck of a time. I don't know if it was because it's out of my comfort zone or what but from the image all the way through the entire card I was just uhappy with it and the thing is...that was the 3rd time I colored her and it took me hours to come up with the card so it's not like I just threw the first thing together that I did. Ugh!
But here it is anyway!
Posted by PicasaThe Challenge over at Inky Impressions is Anything but a square card. So I hope you will come over and play along this week!

Products Used:
Image~Inky Impressions mamaw skiing
Cricut for circle card
SU! CS
Stickles
Copics
Random buttons

Challenges Entered:
Papertake Weekly Challenge~Buttons, Bows, Bling and Blooms


4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PTW! xxx

Joey said...

Isnt snoring just the worst!!! argh!. This card is lovely hunny, I think we are our worst critics when it comes to cards, those that take us the longest we probably criticise the most, but you have nothing to worry about! love her colour combo. Joey x

Unknown said...

Lol.. I cannot commeny as somethimes I snore so loud I wake myself up lol... Sam has to sleep with ear plugs lol!!!

As for the card it is lovely xx

Jill said...

ohh this is beautiful love the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx