Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creative Craft Challenges Bingo!

Morning everyone! I think I'm getting myself back on track last week wasn't so great! I had a really great weekend which included attending a Scentsy training and it was amazing and lot's of fun!

Today over at Creative Craft Challenges a new challenge has started. It's a bingo challenge!!! Woohooo! I actually really love bingo challenges.
Our sponsor is Kenny K and I really liked playing with this image even though it's not my normal style. I have though, found some Kenny K images that I really do love!!! 
Posted by Picasa
Products Used:
Image~Kenny K Bathing Beauty
Prima Flowers
SU! Rhinestone brads
SU! Cs
Copics
Sentiment~Stamping Bella I (it's actually two sentiments)
Rhinestone swirl (hehe...love my technical names for things I don't still have the packaging for)

Challenges Entered:
Kaboodle Doodles Challenges~#104 Make it Girly
One Stitch at a Time~#98 Use a Digi
Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays~Anything Goes

5 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card love the swirl of gems.
Jenny x

Deb said...

What an awesome image, love the sentiment and fabulous bling, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time, hope to see you again soon
Deb
xxx

Cindy Groh said...

Oh to have that body again would be a dream come true. I love the way you did her eye makeup and the rhinestone on the necklace. All perfect little touches to add to this fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week:)

Just A Pac Rat said...

Lovely card, love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at SSDS! Good Luck in the challenges.

Just A Pac Rat
http://circlebenterprises.com

Unknown said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.