Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

MMMMMM.......CANDY!!!




I am doing a swap on SCS for altered items. I decided to take two spots. One was for altered frap bottles and the other for post-it note holders. I have finished them both up and am sharing the bottles with you today.



I cannot believe how easy these were to put together. For the lids all's I did was use a circle punch and then primas and around the sides of lid adhered ribbon.



Then I took patterend paper and ran it around the bottle, added a second layer of solid cardstock and stamped on it and then added the "Happy Easter" to it.



Then the best part....filled it with M&M's!!!!!! I realized though that I need to stuff the tops of them with something before I send them out. I sent one to my Element SS on SCS and after I bagged it I could hear the M&M's rattling around...I hope they weren't all broken by the time they reached her!



I know this swap isn't due till the end of May so it's past Easter, I wasn't really thinking about that when I put them together.....oh well...the goodies inside are good no matter what time of year right?!!!!




7 comments:

Moira said...

I love these - do you buy the bottles empty? Or is that something that you drink?

I need to find some bottles like this!!

Melanie said...

April your amazing, these are so cute, love the spring Easter colors.

AnnMarie said...

These are soooooooooo pretty! I LOVE them! The colors are so Spring-y and being filled with chocolate goodness is bonus! Really nice job! : )

MollyD said...

April - these are great - no doubt about it...I love everything about them - the colors, the stamping, the candy!! GREAT JOB!

=o) kel said...

very cute!! i was looking at that altered frap bottle swap too, looks like i missed out!!

lovies, =o) kel

Lesly said...

These are really cute. They would be fun to make for other holidays and parties as well. Thank you for the idea.

Kelly Haberstroh said...

How cute April!!! I love them ... great job ...