Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CCC4

It is our 4th challenge...yay! This challenge was hosted by Kelly and we needed to use flowers...seeing how spring as finally sprung.
I had joined a swap that ended up getting put on hold and had all these Bellas cute and colored and then had no use for them....so I used one for this card and you will see I used them for another swap I am in!!!


Bootybella....colored with copics and her umbrella is paper pieced. The saying is from American Art Craft (I think), both of the backgound pieces are from SU! and then I added primas with brads.

So as you can see, lots of flowers...in the primas (of course) and also in the paper for the umbrella and both the DP's.

Oh and how could I forget, her boots are stickled!!!!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Very cute April. How are you guys doing? The houses around us have sold, there is new one behind us though still waiting for you guys!! :)

Melanie said...

April this is beautiful, you did an amazing job. You know Bella holds a special place in my heart and you did great with this one. I really need to try the paper piecing!!

STAMPIN4TK said...

You can never go wrong with bellas and flowers. Love this card!!