Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Paper Jewels Saturday~Mimosa on the bench

Good morning/afternoon everyone. It's been a very long 2 days here in my house. My 2 year old daughter is sick so it's hard for me to accomplish much of anything other than laying on the couch with her. FINALLY a few minutes ago she said she wanted to go nigh-night so she's down for a nap which means I finally have some time to write up my blog posts and finishing some coloring on other images!
Today is my day over at Paper Jewels and I used Mimosa sitting on the the bench. She is soo cute! Although this image was already stamped for me and it is on paper I'm not used to using and I think the colors were bleeding over the edges but oh well! I wish I could remember from last night ( I know...it's not even been a full day and I can't remember) the paper I used. I am not much of a orange person but I really loved these colors together and then added an SU! in color for the CS. I also used some pop dots to lift some of the layers up and give it dimention. Along with cutting out the image and kind of "hang" her over the edge.
I hope you all have a great weekend hopefully my little one will be feeling a bit better tomorrow!

Posted by PicasaMaterials use:
SU! cardstock
DP~unknown
Ribbon~Making Memories
copics
Sentiment~Stamping Bella
Image~Paper Jewels site
Pop Dots
Basic Grey half pearls

Challenges entered:
Friday sketchers~ sketch #94
Fab and Funy Challenges~ #15~It's all new~~my image is new
Crazy 4 Challenges~ #29~spring cards

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy Spring April your card and coloring are lovely! The image is just adorable!

Melina said...

THis is just darling! I love all the layers you used :)

andrea said...

beautiful card thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Aud said...

Such a wonderful card! Sweet!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Skethers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Ginny said...

gorgeous,thanks for joining us at FnF :0) Ginny

hope ur daughter feel better SOON :0)

Lesley said...

She's adorable! I hope your dd feels better today.

Colleen said...

Love the colors and all the layers April!

JayLynn said...

Pretty card! Love that DP and it looks so great with all the layers.

Moira said...

Love the colours!

Darling image too!