Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Softpencil Thursday

This week for softpencil I had the pleasure of working with "Japanese Girl". She is sooo cute! Please make sure you check out the rest of the DT this week because we were broken up into groups and some of the other ladies had different images to work with! They are all listed on my sidebar!
Our challenge this week was to work with our favorite color medium. Well....mine is of course my wonderful Copic markers that I am still trying to figure out how to use properly! I did try the "black" hair technique tonight for this image though. Not great but I'm trying!
I thought I was going to have a hard time using this image but you know...once I found the fitting paper to use it came together pretty easily.

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges~Sketch
ABC Challenge~O is for one paper~I used one piece but used both sides of it
Digital Tuesday~Challenge #47 A card for Mum

Posted by PicasaMaterials used:
SU! Cardstock
SU! Sweet Pea DP
Brads
Sentiment: SU!
Image: Japanese Girl from Softpencil
Copic markers
Dew Drops

21 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the colors & layout April!

Julie said...

So pretty April! Love that paper too, I think I have that...will have to dig it out!

Mia said...

I love the soft colors you used and that layout is awesome. GREAT job!!! :-)

Karin said...

I found your blog link on ACB.

Your card is lovely! I love the paper you used.

karin xx

Tracey said...

oh April this is so stinkin' cute. I love the colors and the dp is lovely.
Hugs,
Tracey

Kerry said...

Great colors and I love the blues on her! The layout ia wonderful. Awesome job!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is so adorable I love that image and your colours thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday
Hugs
Lorraine x

FibreJunky said...

Love the soft colours you used!! So pretty!! Copics definitely require practice. I might get there myself in another year or so...taking the certification course really helped a lot.

FibreJunky said...

Love the soft colours you used!! So pretty!! Copics definitely require practice. I might get there myself in another year or so...taking the certification course really helped a lot.

Melina said...

This is so pretty! I love the patterned paper.

Lisa Atha said...

April,

This is adorable! I love the colros that you used. Colors always seem to be the best place to start to get a project rolling.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Jaspere said...

This is cute.

Melanie said...

Girl this is precious, I love it. I think her hair actually looks good. Cute image!!

Elizabeth P said...

Beautiful papers and coloring April! I love her black hair, you did a lovely card! ;)

Thanks a lot to have been part of Softpencil DT!!!

Cat said...

Soooo cute! Love the DP and eyelets!

Moira said...

This is adorable!

I really like the colours you chose!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just adorable! Love the shiny belt! Thanks for playing along with us at DTC!

Terria said...

Really cute card with great colors love it!!

AnnMarie said...

Great card! Love all the details! Really nice color choices too!

Lesley said...

Too cute, I love the colors!

Colleen said...

I love your coloring April, and the papers go so well!