Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bella Sketch Swap

I was in a Bella Sketch Swap with my gal-pal Mnewby and I took three spots. I totally didn't read my own directions right and forgot to add ribbon to the first set of cards but I used my Martha Stewart Lace punch and that kind of looks like ribbon right???? I know Melanie...I know....I never read the directions....I just have a tendancy to browse the info instead of reading it fully.
Anyway...this is Showerbugg from Stamping Bella. I used copics to color, MS lace punch, SU! cardstock, stickles on the wings, SU! ink and some eyelets...I hadn't been using eyelets much and now that I got my big bite II it has made my life much easier and I have been using my eyelets again.


This cutie is your#1abella...I just love her and she also of course is from Stamping Bella. I colored with copics, used stickles on the number 1 used SU! ribbon and used dots from Stamping Bella...I LOVE LOVE LOVE those dots! SU! cardstock.

And I think this is my favorite of the three...snowbunnyabella from Stamping Bella. It took me a while to find the right combinations of colors...it seemed to take me a while to figure out all the color combos for these cards for some reason. But she is toooo cute...I used some random ribbon, the saying is from SU!, copics to color, spica markers which you can't even tell in the picture to give some sparkle and that's about it!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Tracey said...

April, These are all great. My fav is snowbunnyabella, I love the colors and the ribbon accent.
Hugs,
Tracey

Jennifer said...

These are all super cute April! I'm in that swap too, and I could care less if they didn't have ribbon on them. That' how cute I think they are.

Melina said...

I love these! The punch totally looks like ribbon...;o)

marsha said...

Ooh, loving those Bellas! I also like the snowbunny bella the bestest!
Hugs, Marsha

AnnMarie said...

Such great cards...all of them! Ribbon schribbon! Who needs ribbon?! Super job!

Lesley said...

I love all three of them! I wonder which one I'm going to receive:)

Moira said...

Very pretty!

Love the snow one!

Melanie said...

Man girl, you rocked it!!! Awesome cards!!

Colleen said...

They're all pretty, but I'm with you on the 3rd card - I love the colors and she's too cute!