Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag, I'm it....your next!

Melanie has sent me a challenge. Here are the rules:Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them. Here is a little bit about my picture and then I'm off to tag six people



Well, this is a picture of me and Leila shortly after coming home from the hospital. I guess it was nap time! This picture was taken by Jodus with his little digital camera! He didn't do a bad job huh!

Be looking for a comment on your blog to see if you've been tagged!

2 comments:

Jaspere said...

I remember those new baby days. Its great to take a moment to think about the past. Thanks for sharing.

Teresa Kline said...

awesome story with your photo! *~*