Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No pictures today

That's right. I have nothing to show today! I feel like I do however need to keep in touch here especially since I am part of this new blogger group on SCS. I promise to have something to show, and maybe even brag about (if it comes out okay!!!) soon! I am taking my finals this week for my two classes and to be honest, I just want them to be over! It's stressing me out and my one release would be stamping but...don't have time for that. I feel horribly guilty if I am doing anything other than studying because I feel like if I have time to do something else I could be using that time to study. So I take my last test tomorrow and then I am done with classes until next week when the new term starts. So HOPEFULLY.....this weekend I will be able to get to that table! Plus, I need to put my November secret sister stuff together. So I'm off for more studying.......see you all around the blogs!

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

Not that you need it but good luck. You will do well.

Angie Williams said...

Good luck on your exams! Hope you can get some wind down stamp time soon! :)

Teresa Kline said...

It is nice of you to keep us posted.....I am in school to at night and work fulltime, so I know what you are going thru....I hope you rock your exams! *~*

specialcraftmom4 said...

Good luck with your finals!

Jennie said...

Know you will do well! There is plenty of time for stampin' afterwards.

Melanie said...

Hi girl, just popping on to your blog since that is what we do now with the blogger #3 gals. Have a good day and can't wait to see your creations soon. Thanks for all the help with the Bellas. I'm loving my new girls. :)

Unknown said...

good luck on your test! we all have "life events" that are very important.