Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More letters...I'm on a LOTW kick!


I'm almost done with the swap I'm in with the LOTW's. This is the "E" in leaves and the "A" in Fall. I think the letter in Fall could have been a bit bigger and I'm having issues with finding a good way to get my baubles to stick. I don't have anything small enough in the way of adhesive so I used super glue...Not a good choice! It changes the color of the bauble (it is green) and it leaves a wet looking spot around the bauble. But I did see on Bella's blog today that she found these adhesive sheets that I think I'm going to order the next time I put in a bella order. But anyway, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

Angie Williams said...

More cute letters! Great job!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very nice! Great job (:

Melanie said...

Awesome job girl, love them!

Jaspere said...

Those are great. I really like the one you made for letter A but they are both cute.

Ilina Crouse said...

Those looks awesome! I love them!

Teresa Kline said...

so very cute, great job! *~*

Tina said...

These are adorable! What a great idea, now i will have to make some for christmas!

Carmen said...

OMG how cute!!! I love them both!!

Cheryl Walker said...

great job!!and very cute! :)


Cheryl

Anonymous said...

You are just ***awesome***