Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

The past few days..........

Well, I have been working on a few things. I just finished up my purse gift card holders for a swap on SCS. Now I have to do stamped candles. I'm not sure what I am going to do with the candles yet but I bought a few extras to try a few things first....practice candles!

I had not been feeling well the past few weeks and had been going through a few things but I'm thinking I'm doing better. But whenever I feel better I then start to wonder.....what's next.

I have also finally after 7 years given in and am going to be signing up to sell SU! I'm really excited about this. I don't know why I didn't do it years ago. I love SU!'s products and for the most part my stock of stamping and scrapping stuff is 90% SU! stuff. My husband on the other hand isn't quite as "excited" about me signing up......crafting just isn't his thing. I send him pictures of what I'm working on anyway....he tries to be supportive but I can see through it!!!

Speaking of my husband, we are at the one month mark! FINALLY! He does have a date but as with every deployment he has ever been on that date changes about a million times! I am just happy that the time is nearing! It will be good to have him home and have our family back together again!

So, a few pictures........

Of course now that I am finished with all six of them there are a few things I would have done differently! But this was my first time trying these with this pattern. I can live with it!

Me and the babies playing around in the backyard. Enjoying a nice German day. They are far and few in between so we try to take advantage of them when we can!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

April this is beautiful. You are so crafty. That is great about SU. To bad you don't live in the states for me to come to classes. :) Now you can get all the military wives on board with you. Love the pics of you and the kiddos. Tonight we did the M-town carnival. Nothing like seeing old faces from the past.

Anonymous said...

I understand altogether that husbands just do not "get" it! But mine, at least, is pleased I have something to do...If not pleased about how much loot gets syphoned away on it!

Love the little purse. Purses are such fun to make and I see tonnes of different patterns around for them nowadays.

Cheers,
Michelle
(Qld, Australia)
SCS Blogger 3

Anonymous said...

You write very well.