Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

BunnyDuck????!!!!

 Afternoon everyone! It's Friday!! I hope you are all ready for the weekend. My son is on spring break so it's like every day is the weekend...we get to sleep in!!!! And then...the fighting begins!! My kids are at each other all day and I have no idea what I'm going to do with them once he is out for the summer...I keep telling my husband...WE NEED A POOL!!!!

Anyway...it's been a while since I have posted..things have just been getting in the way but really important things so it's not like I can whine that I haven't been able to craft...my mind has just been on my BFF who's baby was just born a preemie with heart problems and just had surgery and is trying to survive the next 3 days and so...I have been lost a bit especially since she is in Pa. and I'm here in Nc.

But today I have for you bunnyduck...he's a bit confused as to what he is I think...lol...this was my day to post over at Great Impressions and this is the images I used. Did you know that Great Impressions is doing challenges now? They are monthly so you have plenty of time to play along...the current challenge ends on Saturday but a new one will start on Sunday so be sure to join us!!
Posted by Picasa
Products Used:
copics
CS~SU!
Ribbon~Stamping Bella
Stamping Bella dots

Challenges Entered:
Phindy's Place~#99 Ribbon
Simply Create Too~#10 Eggs or Bunny
Totally PaperCrafts~#110 Easter
Charisma Cardz Challenges~#12 Easter
The Paper Shelter~#57 Easter

12 comments:

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

April: Such a cute, wonderful bunny-duck! Love the egg background paper too on your card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Catherine said...

So cute, love that paper. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week....

Anonymous said...

OMG he is so cute!


Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week,best of luck!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

NGCARDS said...

Fantastic card hun! Thanks for playing along over at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

Ann English said...

Cute-so much fun! Wonderful card design, too!

I am so glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge. I hope you'll join us tomorrow for our 100th challenge and a blog hop!

July said...

ayyy que adorable pato vestido de conejo !!!! esta realmente hermoso !!

La Pingui said...

lindas tus tarjetas!!!!

Thais said...

waooo, es hermoso el patito disfrazado, exelente detalle para Pascuas,hermosas combinaciones de color...Felicidades

Thais said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonia said...

Beautiful creation! cute image.

I don't see your creation for the 2nd blog hop for softpencil... ???

Lily Allen said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty details.
remove background