Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Fall

Good morning everyone! It's the 1st of Nov. in case you didn't already realize that....I remember being in my teens and being soooo impatient for time to go by and now I sit here and think it's going by wayyyy too fast!
I hope everyone had a great Halloween. It rained here in NC so the kids didn't get to go trick-or-treating. My son was disappointed (until I let him play Wii ;-) ). I'm really glad we went to the Fall Fest his school was having or those costumes would have been a total waste of money!

Well, I have a card to share today (not just my rambling). I've had it done for a bit now and figured I'd better put it up before fall is totally over!!! This card was hard for me because I'm not used to my cards being so CAS but it's okay I guess! I feel like I'm not doing Meljen's image much justice!
Posted by Picasa

Materials Used:
Image~Meljen's Designs
DP
CS~SU!
Martha Stewart circle cutter
Rhinestones
Copics
Stickles
Embossing folder

Challenges Entered:
Papertake Weekly Challenge~Anything Goes (and a little bling if you want)
Pollycraft Monday Challenges~#117~anything goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge~##126~colour savannah
Paper Crafting Journey~#22~use a digi

6 comments:

Zulma said...

Beautiful card! nice image, colors and embossing. TFS with us at Cupcakes Inspirations.
Zulma DT

Paddington fan said...

Love this card so perfect for Fall!! Thank you for joining our colour challenge at CRAFT this week and hope to see you again soon, love Jacky x

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice bright (and sparkly) autumn card! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

Anita said...

This is a wonderful fall card and I really like the sparkle and embossed background. Thanks for joining the Pollycraft challenge this week.

Cazza said...

Such a fantastic fall card!
Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

alethea said...

Fabulous fall card!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge!!HUgsxx