Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Top 5

I'm a little late posting this and not because I'm not totally honored but because it's been crazy busy here! BUT....I made the top 5 over at MelJen's Designs last week.!!! Wooohoooo!!! I was so excited when she posted a comment on my blgo saying I had made it!
She is our sponsor over at The Critter Sketch Challenge blog this month so I suggest you all grab yourself some of her images...she even has freebies, join us in our challenges this month and double your chances at winning some of her FABULOUS images!!!

3 comments:

marsha said...

Whoo hoo April, you go girl! Congrants on making Mel Jen's top 5!
Hugs,
Marsha

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Congratulations April!!

Moira said...

Congratulations April.. you always rock.. no surprise that you are in the top 5.