Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Dr. Seuss AND........blog candy winner!!!

Here is the card I recently made for a baby shower I attended. Her theme was Dr. Seuss so I scowered the internet for a stamp image...not very much luck but then I came across some free Dr. Seuss coloring pages...I took one, saved it to my desktop, resized it, printed it and colored it. Easy peasy!
I have to admit I was quite proud of myself with this card. And...one of the girls at the shower called me magical...can you believe that? I was blushing!! It's nice to be around people that aren't into crafts because they tend to give the best  compliments....they don't know how much BETTER the card could have been!! LOL! But really...I was very happy with it.
Materials used:
Image~Googled and found free coloring pages
SU! cardstock
buttons~they are actually layered...the red and then a smaller white on top and then threaded with some red string
copics
Sentiment~found on the internet
MS~border punch

NOW~~~~~~The winner of the blog candy is......from random.org.....#11
PIA
Please contact me so I can get your mailing address and send you your goodies!!



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness April, this is just too cute!!! I love Dr. Seuss!

marsha said...

What a clever idea and this image is adorable. Love the design you used too!

Hugs, Marsha

Lesley said...

That card is just too adorable!

Terria said...

great card I love that basic grey collection Congrats PIA ENJOY!!

Melina said...

Oh my! This is the cutest!!! :)

Melanie said...

Oh girl this is overly amazing and I see why she called you magical. I love it!!!!

Colleen said...

Wow! I love this! Such a neat different take on a baby card! That paper is perfect.

Moira said...

Definitely "Magical"!!

Awesome card girl!