Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Winner of the blog candy!

Remember I asked you in this post what was missing from my Christmas tree? Well for those of you that answered a tree topper you were right! I didn't have one last year either. Since these are new decorations I just couldn't find anything that matched my theme but next year we will hopefully be in the States so I can find something....I was thinking about a big ribbon bow. We'll see.

So anyway.....here is the Winner...from random.org is.......number 12....Jaspere....congrats!
Happy New Years everyone and I hope you all have a great day....don't eat too much pork and sauercrault (sp)...or is that just my husbands family that does that New Years day?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!