Stamping, Crafting, Creating

Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Border sets

Can I just say I'm totally frustrated with not being able to move my pictures around like I want to. GRRRRRR.....
Anyway, this is the other border set I did for Mnewbys seasons border swap (I wrote this all below).
The season was summer and I wanted to do a fourth of July set. It came out a bit Americana but I like it. I am a bit country with my decor so I'm glad it took this turn.
This is one of the accent pieces, the stamp is from American Stamp Art. And I just layered the image and used some sheer red ribbon in the corner and a red button.


And here is the whole set. Simple but pretty.


I am in a swap for Mnewby for season borders. You needed to make two borders, one journal box, one picture frame, and two accent pieces. This set I am in love with and honestly wanted to just keep them for myself!! The top border I cut out the letters with the cricut I think I used Storybook it's been my favorite lately. I had this great snow DP from SU! and I also used the glitter paper I had.






I love these accent pieces. I stamped with silver an SU! stamp then used stickles for the blue and used a pearl bauble for the middle.





And here is the whole set. The other accent piece I just used my SU! tag punches and the silver ribbon is also SU! I used my SU! stamps on the journal box and more SU! ribbon across the top and for the frame I used Martha Stewart corner punch.



And of course it wouldn't be snow and it wouldn't be from me if everything didn't glitter!!!







6 comments:

Melanie said...

Your borders are OVERLY adorable. I'm country as well and the Americana one is precious. So excited to receive these. Great job girl!

Colleen said...

Great border sets! I LOVE the snow one:)

Tracey said...

Great sets, love the snow set. Can't wait to get these back.

STAMPIN4TK said...

Great job, I know everyone will be thrilled to get a set of your borders.

AnnMarie said...

These are fabulous!! Love them both, but the snow one really knocked my socks off! Really, really pretty! :)

Melina said...

Great border sets! I love them :)